Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rajiv...

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Agree, comes across as a good egg. Stayed in the same hotel as JW last night and they have had a nice chat. So hope they can transfer that to the pitch on Saturday and strike up a productive partnership.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
From the Wolves board, seems he is a confidence player with a some ability but a lot of pace. Pretty much Lua Lua (without goal scoring ability). CH could fire this boy up and make him a class act.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've got a good feeling about this guy. Came in completely under the radar, behind the Wilson hype. Clearly itching to get stuck in and have a go. Players with a point to prove can do amazing things at times.

Welcome, Rajiv: show us your stuff :clap2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Of course, having said that, Leon Best had a point to prove, and most spectacularly didn't, so...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Welcome to the Albion Rajiv... I'm with Edna on this one (not the Leon Best bit)...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He looked sharp when we played Wolves at Molyneux last year in Hyypia's last game as boss. If we can get that sort of performance from him, he'll be pushing March and Murphy all the way for a starting place in the team. Sounds like this could be a try before you buy type of deal, as I'd imagine that interview burnt quite a few bridges with Jackett.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why couldn't he get in the Wolves side, what happened? And is he really good enough to displace one of our players?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why couldn't he get in the Wolves side, what happened? And is he really good enough to displace one of our players?
Im not sure what happened, but the interview suggests that his time at Wolves may be at an end. It must be difficult to motivate yourself in those circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here