Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's in West Lower

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is there any other member on NSC who have their Season Ticket in the West Lower and travel on their own to matches ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To the two above who replied first. I may have a spare Corporate Pass if interested. I won't know for sure until tomorrow. My mates wife is pregnant and due any day so he isn't sure he is going to go to the match. He is leaving it till tomorrow to decide.

Sorry cant be more certain but I need to give him every chance and babies don't time their arrival based on BHA matches but if he doesnt go, one of you can have it

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To the two above who replied first. I may have a spare Corporate Pass if interested. I won't know for sure until tomorrow. My mates wife is pregnant and due any day so he isn't sure he is going to go to the match. He is leaving it till tomorrow to decide.

Sorry cant be more certain but I need to give him every chance and babies don't time their arrival based on BHA matches but if he doesnt go, one of you can have it

Thanks for the offer, really kind. I'm kinda addicted to my seat though, enjoy the banter around me, and don't really do the prawn sandwich thing.

Have fun though!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spoons in Burgess Hill is in a precinct you have to walk to the Bus stop.:kiss::facepalm::rolleyes:

What is this big obsession with me and Spoons I never go into the places. although I must admit I had to go to Argos this morning to reluctantly buy a new electric extention lead tower and considered going into there for brekkie but decided on the cafe in the market. If I was to go in a spoons tomorrow it would be the one in North St but will probably look at the bottom of St James St for a cafe or coffee shop.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am looking at getting the 25 from the Old Steine at about 1.20 gets to The Amex at 2.00pm should be enough time for security check etc I would have thought.

More than enough time. I'll be about an hour ahead of you, and will change from the 17 to the 25 at St.Peter's Church. Gives me plenty of time for a drinky or three in Dick's before the fun starts.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I considered that but not over the moon with Dicks.

It's not great I must admit, but apart from the Swan, there is no real choice at the ground. I just enjoy getting to the ground early, having a quick trip around the shop, taking in some music if there is a live band, and just the general pre-match buzz around the place.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What is this big obsession with me and Spoons I never go into the places. although I must admit I had to go to Argos this morning to reluctantly buy a new electric extention lead tower and considered going into there for brekkie but decided on the cafe in the market. If I was to go in a spoons tomorrow it would be the one in North St but will probably look at the bottom of St James St for a cafe or coffee shop.
dont get upset look at the little faces its only a joke.:tantrum:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I am looking at getting the 25 from the Old Steine at about 1.20 gets to The Amex at 2.00pm should be enough time for security check etc I would have thought.

If I was you I would jump off the 25 at mithras house and get the park and ride. Much quicker and gets you closer to the ground.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If I was you I would jump off the 25 at mithras house and get the park and ride. Much quicker and gets you closer to the ground.

Stay on the 25 after it meanders around the university campus, and it goes right past the ground. If you leave in plenty of time, then no problem at all.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Wouldn't who is not in WSL already & would like a seat be a better option?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wouldn't who is not in WSL already & would like a seat be a better option?

Well the OP adressed his offer to season ticket holders, so I prefer to think he was keen to offer hospitality to someone who really loves the Albion and attends games regularly, not just some fly by night who only attends games when we are doing well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here