Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Zamora and Wilson

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • Hemed and Wilson

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Start with Hemed and Wilson, and then bring on Zamora for the last 20 minutes.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
On Sunday, we was calling out for a quick striker playing off Bobby. Now we have Wilson, he and Bobby could form a great partnership. So I want to see that.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Zamora was excellent against Burnley, hoping he gets another start alongside Wilson who will provide more movement and energy.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Zamora and Wilson for me. See if the kid can hit the ground running and give Birmingham look they will not have seen before. Hemed could probably do with a bit of a rest anyway, bring him on for the last half hour and see if he is inspired by the arrival of a new striker to the squad

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We seem to create a lot of chances in the first 20mins at the Amex. My preference would be to let Wilson & Zamora have a go at them. Bobby is without doubt the best finisher at the club & Wilson could be our 'Bamford' (noting that Bamford's goals for Derby & Boro never got either of them promoted of course).

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Put Wilson on the bench, let him see the amount of chances we create and miss, then bring him on for the last 30 to fill his boots

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here