Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Utter cack. Why do we bother.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Baller! The lad can finish.

Maybe we should not underestimate how Solly, Jake and Christain sold the club to one of their England Under 21's teammates.
Would have been easier joining a club with whom James Wilson had played with some of his new teammates before.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Baller! The lad can finish.

Maybe we should not underestimate how Solly, Jake and Christain sold the club to one of their England Under 21's teammates.
Would have been easier joining a club with whom James Wilson had played with some of his new teammates before.

Bet Lingard helped as well........

D

Deleted member 2719

Fast with that white round thing, now that's special.

I am quite excited about our now realistic chance to finish in an automatic spot.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Probably the best deal we could get at this stage of the season, a confident young striker with pace, he will be our top scorer this season and take us to the Prem. Well done Tony and Chris and welcome James, hope you play and score tomorrow. Can't believe the knockers are already whingeing,

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
He looks pretty one footed to me which will sadly make him an ideal target for the 'Solly March haters union'.

Let's hope he wins them over.
I'm not sure which video compilation you looked at but in the one I saw, in this thread, he was banging them in with BOTH feet more or less equally

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here