Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Change to match day security

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I have no issues whatsoever regarding being correctly and thoroughly searched.

1370.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
How many people have been killed by terrorism in this country in the last 10 years ? answer 2 . One Lee Rigby and one Arab chap stabbed by a right winger .

Ok correct by a few months, but 7 July 2005 52 were killed with 700 injured.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Really? Sensible I reckon.

Unless the Club have genuine intelligence that there is a threat getting everyone lined up to be searched is ridiculous. Did this happen at Burnley? Why are we doing it then? Or are we to believe there is a genuine threat. This sort of think will lead to unnecessary panic.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We were patted down every match when going thorough the turnstiles at the Goldstone. Not a problem.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Can see the posts come Saturday eve now:

'Not only did I have to queue for 10 minutes...yes QUEUE for a train after a 28,000 attendance but I had to endure the indignity of having my carrier bag (5p included) searched upon entry. Held me up for a further 2 minutes. Not happy. Barber OUT.'

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Unless the Club have genuine intelligence that there is a threat getting everyone lined up to be searched is ridiculous. Did this happen at Burnley? Why are we doing it then? Or are we to believe there is a genuine threat. This sort of think will lead to unnecessary panic.
You seem to be unnecessarily critical of the club at the moment, have they done something wrong by you recently?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Behave. Where does it say everyone will be searched? You seem to be the one panicking.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Asking fans to arrive 45 mins earlier than usual? That's hardly realistic, I can't see 25,000 doing that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here