Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plastic surgery: ever thought of you or partner having some?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
All the surgery in the world wouldn't make much of a difference on me, unfortunately, but have you or the missus thought of having some?

What would you change about your or your partner's features?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I did consider it once as I have Poland syndrome but the Mrs wanted a new kitchen.

Alan Pardew has had some done I hear.

i9lx_zpsdde1c358.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Would never be as shallow or superficial to suggest using surgery to alter a partners appearance but if they invent a mute button I would be prepared to change my mind.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have had a major problem over the years with a very large Johnson to the extent that my current wife has asked wether I would consider having it reduced both in length and width. I use to struggle when I was younger keeping girlfriends because of it!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have had a major problem over the years with a very large Johnson to the extent that my current wife has asked wether I would consider having it reduced both in length and width. I use to struggle when I was younger keeping girlfriends because of it!

Is it possible she said "You're a massive cock, why don't you wind it in" ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anyone had a feel of an enhanced pair of jugs? One of my mrs' friends' had a double mastectomy and let me have a feel of her replacements. I was quite impressed.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think about having some at least hourly. I'm pretty sure my gf thinks about it less frequently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here