Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bank robbery in Detroit

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can't be real, they didn't wish everyone happy Thanksgiving.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
It's someone filming the making of a car commercial. The sound of the director calling out instructions through a megaphone is a tiny bit of a giveaway.

This is the finished ad:

[yt]OL946vRUDJg[/yt]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fished in, fished in.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I think its a fake. Do police officers just go steaming into a bank when an armed robbery is taking place? And they did not seem that concerned when the getaway car was driving off and was only about 20 yards away. Normally American police officers would fire at least 20 rounds before giving up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did it make anyone laugh though ? If not sorry I'll get back to Corbyn is a c,unt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's someone filming the making of a car commercial. The sound of the director calling out instructions through a megaphone is a tiny bit of a giveaway.

This is the finished ad:

[yt]OL946vRUDJg[/yt]

Why you...............................upstart !

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Why you...............................upstart !

I think what we can conclude having seen the incident from 2 different angles is that it is quite obviously 100% the cyclist's fault.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
The biggest sign it was fake is the standers-by said nothing. Police procedure calls for the first officers to arrive on scene to wait for back up and in many cases the central commander in the case of a bank robbery. If 4 officers arrive on scene 2 or 3 would enter but sometimes only one. More for the purpose of not having all the officers shot all at once. Other arriving officers would then establish a perimeter and then others would start searching that area for clues or signs of how the crime was perpetrated. Figuring if the robbers have hostages is another thing that must be determined.

D

Deleted User X18H

That is so old I remember showing it to Mrs HB&B when she was pregnant. Our son is now in Year 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here