Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best deal for phone, Internet, Tv , etc for football fans?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Hoping to move soon so just starting to think about to phone, tv, internet packages. I like watching football on telly but not someone who feels they have to watch everything although I do miss the odd mid-week champions league match. What sort of deals do people have for to, Internet iand phone? Any recommendations?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BT Infinity with BT Sport 1 + Sky Sports 1 is an expensive option to compare. Sky Sports 1 can be discontinued during the summer.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
The BT box is rubbish. I was with BT and the box kept freezing and resetting on a regular basis. It's actually more expensive than Sky for what you actually get. I was paying £55 a month for BT TV, Sky Sports 1 and 2, fibre broadband and phone. This didn't give me any of the music or movies.

In the summer I signed up for the full sky package-absolutely everything they offer for £50 a month including line rental. It was through Norsat in Horsham (who have an office in Brighton) and it was a much better deal than through Sky direct. The bonus is that at the end of the year, when the contract is up, if I go in and speak to them, they'll see what deal they can do.

Definitely go with Sky and you can still add BT Sport if you so wish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here