Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Loan Deadline Day thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Around 7 hours of frenetic dealing ahead as Championship clubs strengthen for the busy few weeks to come.

Bridcutt to Leeds looks like being one of those deals.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not a sausage...:tumble:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not sure we will end up doing anything tbh.

I'm certain the club want (need) to do some business today. Our lack of goals WILL prove to be detrimental to our promotion chances if not remedied now and also in January.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Around 7 hours of frenetic dealing ahead as Championship clubs strengthen for the busy few weeks to come.

Bridcutt to Leeds looks like being one of those deals.

Are you expecting us to complete any loan deals in today? I need to plan whether to do some work or loaf around on here all day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you expecting us to complete any loan deals in today? I need to plan whether to do some work or loaf around on here all day.

We clearly want to, if we can get quality.

My suggestion is to just chill and press refresh every 5-10 seconds for the next 7 hours. Hope this helps.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

My suggestion is to just chill and press refresh every 5-10 seconds for the next 7 hours. Hope this helps.

And buy our Christmas presents via the Amazon link at the top of the page?

That cider doesn't pay for itself you know.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Whenever I hear 'the club will be looking to bring in' I immediately think nothing will happen.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

As with so much about the club at present, this is extremely reassuring.
I hope you won't be too offended if I limit my refreshing to an approximate hourly pursuit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whenever I hear 'the club will be looking to bring in' I immediately think nothing will happen.

This season has been different both in quality and money spent IMO. I am hopeful of somebody good that I have never heard of and hasn't been mentioned on here signing before the end of the day. Really hope it's going to be a striker who knows where the goal is.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
And buy our Christmas presents via the Amazon link at the top of the page?

That cider doesn't pay for itself you know.

I had never noticed the 'Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon' link at the top. How long has that been there? How does my buying from Amazon help NSC?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had never noticed the 'Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon' link at the top. How long has that been there? How does my buying from Amazon help NSC?

Forever, give or take.

A few pennies from your purchase come to NSC.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] might be worth putting a sticky reminder up over the next couple of days in case anyone is considering jizzing megabucks on a 4k telly from Amazon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here