Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotels in Málaga

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's not everyone's cup of tea but we stayed in the Central Ibis. It has an underground car park (11 euros a day) breakfast from 6am to noon (all you can eat) and easy walking distance of the town (just over the bridge) and beach. We've been there twice, the most recent was in September. I would recommend it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The Parador is stunning - great views, restaurant is very good, very nice rooms.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
With @PPF on this one. IBIS hotels are a bit grim..... clean and functional but not somewhere I'd want to spend a holiday

It depends on which class of Ibis hotel you choose. They do three different types. The one in Centriadad Malaga is quite roomy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Caught the train from TorresBlanca to Malaga during October international break and was disappointed as couldnt find much there. Perhaps we should have looked on the net prior to our visit but on returning to our hotel the recptionist said there isnt much in Malaga. Does anyb ody know much about the town and any day trip attractions?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The Barcelo is fantastic. One of the best hotels we've stayed in in Spain. We also stayed at the Salles Centro which had a fantastic roof bar but pokey little rooms.

Not a huge fan of Malaga though. Presume you've already been to Granada?

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Went to Vincci Seleccion Posada del Patio in spring time. Modern, good location and stylish restaurant in hotel called le diner. Enjoyed chilling by roof top pool. I would go there (both Malaga and hotel) again.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Ilunion Malaga always gets good reviews. On the seafront with either private parking [payable] or free street parking on the seafront. 5 mins to rail & bus stations and a nice stroll to the 'Old Town'. So much to do, bars to visit & tapas to eat. Christmas lights were switched on last night to welcome you!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Give this place a bash, Mr S...

http://www.parador.es/en/paradores/parador-de-malaga-gibralfaro

When you're there, you must go to this place. It's amazing if you like beer. It's the kind of place that would make [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] lose his s***!!!!! I loved and the bottle range is off the chart.

http://www.arteysana.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...ga_Costa_del_Sol_Province_of_Malaga_Anda.html

Cheers fella. If I'm in this part of the world I'll be sure to visit. Looks great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here