Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team against Birmingham

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Unchanged?
Can't see Hughton doing anything too radical. Even if Hunemeier and Lua Lua are available I'd expect he'll start them both on the bench.
Can't imagine any loan signings will be given immediate starts.
Might we see Harper get a place on the bench?

Stockdale​

Bruno Greer Dunk Rosenior

March Stephens Kayal Murphy

Zamora Hemed

Subs Maenpaa, Hunemeier, Crofts, Ince, Harper, Lua Lua, Elvis

.....oh and by the way, Tomer is going to get a hatrick

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Still possible that we'll get 2 more SINGINGS in on loan.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Unchanged?
Can't see Hughton doing anything too radical. Even if Hunemeier and Lua Lua are available I'd expect he'll start them both on the bench.

Stockdale​

Zamora Hemed

Change Dunk for Uwe then that.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We better have 2 loan singings in.

We cant go until January without another left back and forward.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'd wait to see on fitness and if there is any singing today. That said, that bench looks good, although might need more defensive cover so, at present, would trade Harper/LuaLua for Goldson.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
or Inigo?

I'm going to let the infidel in me out, and say I'd prefer Goldson to Calderon now (although Calde was ill, so it might not come down to a choice). Goldson looked excellent against Norwich u-21, has c100 league appearances which is not bad for his age, and scores goals (something our defenders have failed to do so far this season).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Penalty aside, I thought he had a very good game at Burnley, after a poor performance against M K Dons so I'd be surprised if CH drops him on Saturday.

He does one of those every single game at the moment. He'd be a top defender if he could cut out these brain farts.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Dunks biggest fault is his continual tackling from behind which is outlawed and everybody knows it but he still keeps doing it just outside the box usually a yard out side the box where the two lines join usually on our left. and thus giving away a free kick in a dangerous position

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think Dunks biggest fault is his continual tackling from behind which is outlawed and everybody knows it but he still keeps doing it just outside the box usually a yard out side the box where the two lines join usually on our left. and thus giving away a free kick in a dangerous position

He's quite proficient at holding on to his opponents shirt too, which he continued to do in and out the penalty area on Sunday after Hooper's latest highly impactful intervention.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Unchanged?

Stockdale​

Zamora Hemed

Chris rarely does anything too radical. So I think your team will be almost 100% correct. (Except Harper on the bench) - I actually discussed Harper and I really hoped he would play this weekend but I got the impression that the coaching staff need to see him in a few more games for the U21s before they consider him for the first team. Thats a shame as I am so looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

The young lad Akindayini I think will be on the bench again instead of Harper but apart from that your team to me looks almost spot on.

I am almost tempted to agree with you on the Hemed hat trick as well because I think this game has got GOALS GOALS GOALS written all over it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here