Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Setting Up a DD on the club website?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Is this possible or do I need to do it by phone or in person? Trying to sort a half ST but it will only let me do it online if I pay the full wack now.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Is this possible or do I need to do it by phone or in person? Trying to sort a half ST but it will only let me do it online if I pay the full wack now.

I phoned the ticket office. Hardly had to wait and they were very helpful. You pay 4 instalments with a half season ticket, and they show you where you can print off the DD form on the website. You have to send this form in to the club,so that they know where your bank is. I got an email a few days ago, confirming all the matches it involves, starting, I think, with Wolves in January. This is where I have got to, at present. They said that when all is ready, they phone me and I have to pay the first instalment, but as yet no phone call. It seems simple enough. And of course, as you probably know, anyone with DD gets the seat automatically for next season . . . . .
They did say that they have sold lots, which might explain the week's delay, but given that it is not operative for 5 weeks, there is no rush.
Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here