Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Were palace fans really calling for Dann, Puncheon and Zaha to be called up to the England squad? I know the national side is bad at the moment but it's not that bad!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Palace fan phoned R5 to complain about the atmos. Someone posted on another thread that the telly put microphones in fron of the 50 boys in black clothes with flags, singing CPFC etc, makint it sound much better on the telly than in real life.

Anyway, who give a toss, frankly. A dreadful advert for the prem - icky thump football, with laughable showboating by 'England's Zaha' and 'someone else's Bolassie' :laugh:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
67% possession
18 shots
7 on target
11 corners

Lost 0-1 :lolol:

Major chances created - 0

They didn't deserve to win despite those stats tbh...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace fan phoned R5 to complain about the atmos. Someone posted on another thread that the telly put microphones in fron of the 50 boys in black clothes with flags, singing CPFC etc, makint it sound much better on the telly than in real life.

Anyway, who give a toss, frankly. A dreadful advert for the prem - icky thump football, with laughable showboating by 'England's Zaha' and 'someone else's Bolassie' :laugh:

Yep...

Even with the microphones next to the hooded Italians it sounded poor tonight. The rest of the ground barely sing, there's just a constant droan of foreign sounding shit...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Simply brilliant.

Will keep the trolling scum off here for a while too.

Yep...

Even with the microphones next to the hooded Italians it sounded poor tonight. The rest of the ground barely sing, there's just a constant droan of foreign sounding shit...

I can almost hear the pounding of keyboards as they come to tell us how magnificent the spotty ones were tonight.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I can almost hear the pounding of keyboards as they come to tell us how magnificent the spotty ones were tonight.
Come on then, let's be having you...

I wasn't able to watch the match. Was it a wall of noise? Another special Selhurst atmosphere full of "real" fans cheering the team on to the final whistle?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on then, let's be having you...

I wasn't able to watch the match. Was it a wall of noise? Another special Selhurst atmosphere full of "real" fans cheering the team on to the final whistle?

I do admire the Italian hoodies do support the team until the end & sing their 'songs' that much I will give them. The rest of the ground was half empty from 88mins. Don't get me wrong, I've seen it at the Amex and all grounds but it's the way they create their own myths about Albion being worse than others when their own fans **** off early... I guess the more level headed normal palace fans wouldn't be sad enough to continually post on here though tbh...

That's a very fair post fwiw...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I do admire the Italian hoodies do support the team until the end & sing their 'songs' that much I will give them. The rest of the ground was half empty from 88mins. Don't get me wrong, I've seen it at the Amex and all grounds but it's the way they create their own myths about Albion being worse than others when their own fans **** off early... I guess the more level headed normal palace fans wouldn't be sad enough to continually post on here though tbh...

That's a very fair post fwiw...
I'm not talking about the 50 Always Ultras - I know that they continue to bang their drum and drone their Euro-drivel regardless of what is happening on the pitch.

I'd be more surprised if they actually knew Palace were losing...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here