Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 4 Isis The British women supporters unveiled

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pretty scary, will this spread more hate?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If they are unveiled, where are the pictures ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not enjoyable viewing I must admit

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not enjoyable viewing I must admit

It did take her a year to meet up with them so they are not easily recruiting?

It was also insteresting to see the 3 or 4 hate preachers turn up after prayers trying to hijack the event.

That British Blonde White bird Sally Jones preaching Islam and recruiting says a lot. ISIS are not using Scholars they are using media savy rebelious people to spread an undecuted version of Islam.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, they certainly are doing their best to spread hate. As far as that woman spreading all the hate is concerned, I'd have thought there was more than enough in that programme alone to warrant an arrest. Let's hope one happens soon.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Well, they certainly are doing their best to spread hate. As far as hat woman spreading all the hate is concerned, I'd have thought there was more than enough in that programme alone to warrant an arrest. Let's hope one happens soon.

Would the fact that one of them couldn't be named 'for legal reasons' suggest that something along those lines is already happening?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Throw her in the channel in a concrete suit why waste our money? At least it'll feed the fish ( the sign of christianity when it was banned).

Jan 30, 2008
it did take her a year to meet up with them so they are not easily recruiting?

It was also insteresting to see the 3 or 4 hate preachers turn up after prayers trying to hijack the event.

That british blonde white bird sally jones preaching islam and recruiting says a lot. Isis are not using scholars they are using media savy rebelious people to spread an undecuted version of islam.
that's ok then :dunce:
regards
DR

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Would the fact that one of them couldn't be named 'for legal reasons' suggest that something along those lines is already happening?

I believe the documentary said that her husband was in custody awaiting charges, or something like that, so our security services would know all about her and may have already taken action, or in the process of.

D

Deleted member 22389

Throw her in the channel in a concrete suit why waste our money? At least it'll feed the fish ( the sign of christianity when it was banned).

Until the people in charge start putting their foot down with this religion and across the EU things will never change. You can shut down the bad parts, but it still won't stop people trying to interpret their religion differently, it still wont stop people trying to enforce their own set of religious values on their own communities putting that above our own laws, because there are no boundaries and so people will keep exploiting our democracy. The UK and EU are changing and not for the better in my opinion.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I had the same thought when I saw this front page

56532e8ea92f4.PNG

If there going to do polling on such a sensitive topic at least do it properly. Interesting debate on the subject here http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/24/criticism-grows-over-suns-muslim-poll

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To be honest I couldn't really take them seriously. The market traders on Eastenders had a more hard line sales technique. They actually came across to me as people who didn't even know what they were talking about.

Thats not to say that they are not dangerous because they are because they are bringing up young children and speaking to other vulnerable young women but free thinking adults would hardly take them seriously. Well not anyone with any sense anyhow

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To be honest I couldn't really take them seriously. The market traders on Eastenders had a more hard line sales technique. They actually came across to me as people who didn't even know what they were talking about.

Thats not to say that they are not dangerous because they are because they are bringing up young children and speaking to other vulnerable young women but free thinking adults would hardly take them seriously. Well not anyone with any sense anyhow

Which actually why they are dangerous, because they are targeting young vulnerable people who can be blinded by bollox.

The one's with no sense are the ones that will sit next to you on the tube or bus and blow themselves up.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

I wouldnt class observant muslims as free thinking though.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I had the same thought when I saw this front page

View attachment 70177

If there going to do polling on such a sensitive topic at least do it properly. Interesting debate on the subject here http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/24/criticism-grows-over-suns-muslim-poll

Other news outlets are condemning this poll and the Sun have recieved record complaints. However as misleading as the poll is I am shocked that a 1000 Muslims even completed a Sun survey. Reading the Sun or associating with it would make those so called Muslims infidels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here