Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your top three sporting moments of 2015 (so far)

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
What are they?

Here are three to get going.

2015 was the year I discovered baseball. And the best moment? The 3 run homer from Blue Jays, Jose Bautista, in the 7th innings of game 5 in the ALDC final. What a game, what an innings and what a strike. Great commentary....There....She.... Goes! Followed by a bat toss which will go down in history. Watch it online if you haven't seen it.

image.jpg

Second is Japan beating South Africa in the Rugby World Cup. David vs Goliath moment. Always great to see the underdog win in a great sporting contest, and the South African rugby fans showed true class clapping Japanese supporters onto trains as they left Brighton station.

Last but by no means least, a late winner is always great, but when it's Bobby scoring again for the Albion at Elland Road and you're in the stand with your son, it's phenomenal. I haven't injured myself celebrating for a long time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Japan beating the Saffers at the rugby World Cup and a close second was Bolt beating Catlain the drug cheat in the 100m worlds. Then any Albion victory.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Japan beating South Africa.
England winning the Ashes.
Bobby against Bristol City.

Will probably think of more later.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
2015 was the year I discovered baseball. And the best moment? The 3 run homer from Blue Jays, Jose Bautista, in the 7th innings of game 5 in the ALDC final. What a game, what an innings and what a strike. Great commentary....There....She.... Goes! Followed by a bat toss which will go down in history. .

Similar. And I was watching that game. It was extraordinary.

I will have a think about other sporting moments.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Away from Brighton....

Broad's spell at Trent bridge.

Japan beating saffers

Bolt beating gatlin.

Close fourth is buttler's 47 ball ton the other day.

Honourable mention for Jason day winning his first major.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Woeful Sunderland beating palace away again. Live in Sky, again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here