Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sepp Blatter on Ch 5 now

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched about half of it. Provided all the incisive journalism and insight of Mark Bright. Absolutely NOTHING of interest whatsoever. Even if you were only vaguely following the FIFA scandal, you'd have learned nothing new here.

"Blatter is like a Bond villain"
"FIFA HQ is like a Bond villains lair". Not exactly Panorama is it.

You know you're seriously struggling when Peter Shilton and Sol Campbell are being wheeled out as experts. Campbell: "They've been corrupt for years, from top to bottom. Now wiv all these arrests it'll be like dominoes. Lets see who talks and who doesn't".

Gee, thanks Sol. Fascinating.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
The ethics committee astonishes me , they have done nothing till this has all come out , perhaps now they need to see to be doing something else their cushy jobs could be at risk . Total clear out with transparency , and top executives can´t be in power longer than 2 terms , with supporters involved from each country , that´s just a start .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I turned over halfway through. Typical Channel 5 gubbins - good subject matter but poor research, lack of detail, dubious "expert opinion".

Every current affairs programme they ever do is tabloid in nature with a whiff of 6th Form journalism studies about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here