Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vahid hambo

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
what has happened to vahid hambo ,he played== he has played 20 mins for the dev squad.thats all is he injured again he wasn't in the squad last Friday at telford

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Pretty sure I heard he was away with the Finland U21 squad.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sounds like a waste of money so far. Or possibly just very unlikely.Time will tell which I guess.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Such a shame he's injured again. I thought he looked a good player in his brief outing for the U21s, looked closer to 1st team than the others just because of his size and presence.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He looked better than Harper.

How can you tell who is better than who, on the back of one outing for the Under 21's?.

We need to remember that Hambo is still young, and has been signed to play in the development squad, not as a fully fledged striker for the senior side.

It was always going to take time for him to develop enough to play for the first team, and fortunately time is on his side.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
How can you tell who is better than who, on the back of one outing for the Under 21's?.

We need to remember that Hambo is still young, and has been signed to play in the development squad, not as a fully fledged striker for the senior side.

It was always going to take time for him to develop enough to play for the first team, and fortunately time is on his side.

Hambo looked like he'd be much closer to the first team than Harper. One game, coming on as a sub isn't a great sample size by any means but he (quite literally) looked head & shoulders above the rest. Hopefully he can get a couple of games in before the end of the season but seems this one has unfortunately been a write off for him. :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our new Hoskins obviously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here