Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "Still a bubbling atmosphere here"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...said the Sky Sports commentator chap as I flicked over to Palace v Sunderland.

The picture accompanying this comment was a shot of about 30 blokes, largely in black, bouncing around a bit. Beyond them, stretching the entire width of the stand, were thousands of people sitting completely motionless.

BUBBLING!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Two hideous kits. It's like the kits Sunday league teams buy so they don't clash with anyone else so don't need a second kit.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's Sky so it must be true. They have a drum, microphones right next to them and yet they sound no louder than us. Contrast this to say Spurs yesterday, now that was an atmosphere...

Biased nonsense from Sky, yet again. Oh and a two bob message written on an extended toilet roll doesn't qualify either...

My mate is there, it's like a mourge he reckons.

Players voices can be heard over anything.

Apparently there are about five Sky microphones in front of the spotty gimps in the corner.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You earn your keep if you can cover this game and dress it up as a better way of spending 90mins of you time than cleaning your toilet, helping the missus wax her legs, taking the rubbish and recycling out, ironing, or simply cutting yourself with all your kitchen knives to see which one is sharpest. It's not worked for me though, and so far the small global peeler knife is the sharpest...

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
cant remember what match it was but they were loosing ,and the ever palace we stay till the end shit was just that loads going on 80 mins

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Thought the crowd at Selhurst was looking better than normal tonight

then realised I was watching the Walking Dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here