Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

House share/room to rent in Hove/Brighton

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012
Hi everyone,

I have a job starting in Hove (near Portslade station to be exact) on the 2nd of December and am still struggling to find somewhere to live!!

I'm living in Cambridge currently so it's a bit tricky... does anyone know of any spare rooms in the area that would be available obviously pretty soon, but for relatively short-term i.e 4 months or so? Failing that does anyone know the cheapest hotel/hostel in the area that I could stay at short term until I get somewhere? I would prefer to avoid dorms if possible ...

Must confess i'm a Forest fan and not Brighton but hopefully someone will be able to help!!!

Thanks a lot

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hi everyone,

I have a job starting in Hove (near Portslade station to be exact) on the 2nd of December and am still struggling to find somewhere to live!!

I'm living in Cambridge currently so it's a bit tricky... does anyone know of any spare rooms in the area that would be available obviously pretty soon, but for relatively short-term i.e 4 months or so? Failing that does anyone know the cheapest hotel/hostel in the area that I could stay at short term until I get somewhere? I would prefer to avoid dorms if possible ...

Must confess i'm a Forest fan and not Brighton but hopefully someone will be able to help!!!

Thanks a lot

If you like Forest perhaps this will help?

http://www.westsussex.info/woodland.shtml

Good luck though :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Go to SpareRoom.com

I put an advert for a room to rent on their recently and had a reply from a chap who works in Brighton Mon-Fri within 2 days of my ad being posted. He lets the room during the week and then goes home for the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here