Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other club

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At the time of writing they have a great catchment area but for how long if we get promotion either this year or next plus the locals mostly support Chelsea or has nobody told him that. I see the American money as a foot in the door job with an eventual complete buy out if it suits them.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
At the time of writing they have a great catchment area but for how long if we get promotion either this year or next plus the locals mostly support Chelsea or has nobody told him that. I see the American money as a foot in the door job with an eventual complete buy out if it suits them.

I don't really think Brighton's and Palace's catchment area crosses TBH whatever division either of them play in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Beep, beep,beep.....calling the BBS, are you receiving us....beep, beep, beep.....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't really think Brighton's and Palace's catchment area crosses TBH whatever division either of them play in.

There may be some overlap around Crawley but very little I'd say. But it's Parish who talks about the area south, he appears to think that the area east of Southampton is ripe for the taking

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

they do because to quote Parrish we have no other Premier teams within 50 miles of us until you get to Southampton Geography is obviously not one of his strong points as Southampton is about 85-90 miles from Croydon and Chelsea is 10 approx. Our catchment area crosses theirs from about Redhill/Reigate and as far west as Guildford.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So KSS, the architects who designed the Amex, are the ones who are now designing the redevelopement of Selhurst Park then...

lipstick-pig-illustration.jpg

...springs to mind.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
they do because to quote Parrish we have no other Premier teams within 50 miles of us until you get to Southampton Geography is obviously not one of his strong points as Southampton is about 85-90 miles from Croydon and Chelsea is 10 approx. Our catchment area crosses theirs from about Redhill/Reigate and as far west as Guildford.

Reading quotes not one of your strong points...?

"We are the only Premier League club south of the river (Thames). There are 2.4 million people in south London and no other Premier League club until you get to Southampton"

He's talking about from the south. Not sure where you got 50 miles from either.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

He's talking out of his arse anyway as he rules out anyone in the catchment area supporting any other League Club. Just because Palace are the only club south of the river in the Premier League doesn't mean Millwall, Brentford and Charlton (yes I know they are both north of the river) fans are suddenly going to jump ship and start supporting Croydon's finest because they have American Dollars and a possible new stadium coming. Their catchment area will remain the same, they just might be a bit more attractive to a floating/armchair fan looking to replace their Chelsea shirt now they are shite. He seems to have forgotten where his club has come from already.

SAC

May 21, 2014
He's talking out of his arse anyway as he rules out anyone in the catchment area supporting any other League Club. Just because Palace are the only club south of the river in the Premier League doesn't mean Millwall, Brentford and Charlton (yes I know they are both north of the river) fans are suddenly going to jump ship and start supporting Croydon's finest because they have American Dollars and a possible new stadium coming. Their catchment area will remain the same, they just might be a bit more attractive to a floating/armchair fan looking to replace their Chelsea shirt now they are shite. He seems to have forgotten where his club has come from already.

Not the last time I looked!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

Agree with all that, Joey, except Millwall and Charlton are South London clubs bordering Palace country. No self-respecting Millwall fan is going to cross his very well defined geographical boundaries to watch a club which is despised more there than it is here. Charlton might be a bit more vulnerable, but let's not forget they have done more than a little targeted poaching themselves, right here in Sussex in the years when Albion were really struggling, so no sympathy from me if they get a taste of their own medicine from Palace. Loved the bit about the CFC shirt, Joey! Nice one......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reading quotes not one of your strong points...?

He's talking about from the south. Not sure where you got 50 miles from either.

Sorry I was reading it and NSC went to database error so couldnt finish it so must have assumed the 50 miles. He has conveniently missed the many teams in London who are nearer and supported by many from their catchment area. My apologies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here