Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blatter going for the "I'm mentally unstable" defence?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Talking about his recent hospitalisation, being 'close to death' and "somewhere betwen the angels singing and the devil with the fire but it was the angels who sang".

He also still backs Platini to replace him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Probably the only defence he has

The thing is, Sepp and his people need to compete with the Paris atrocities in order to get the poor bloke on to the front pages so the world can know of his immense suffering and torture! Maybe a hashtag campaign on twitter? #prayforsepp

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's a thing on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm about this whole FIFA fiasco. Not sure it'll tell us anything we don't already know, but it might be worth a squizz.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The thing is, Sepp and his people need to compete with the Paris atrocities in order to get the poor bloke on to the front pages so the world can know of his immense suffering and torture! Maybe a hashtag campaign on twitter? #prayforsepp

Well the only answer is for all of us to change our Facebook profile pictures to the below.
#prayforsepp

sepp-blatter-showered-in-money-before-announcing-he-wants-to-become-a-journalist-1437404832.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's a thing on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm about this whole FIFA fiasco. Not sure it'll tell us anything we don't already know, but it might be worth a squizz.

As the wife is away tonight I'll be watching something else that may involve a quick squizz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here