Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets sold against Birmingham

Predicting the biggest gate of the season........

After a solid display today, an age since the last Saturday home game and decent away support, we should be seeing our first 29k+ crowd.

Brum have just been allocated a further 300 odd tickets taking their total allocation to 2090.

In the home end, all areas are selling well with no block having more than 100 seats left, but most with significantly less.

I think the away fans will so far have been sold seats in S1B to S1E, possibly with the option of S1A being available to them for match day sales. This would mean we still could have S1F and the other half of E1H released for home fans (bar sterile rows in both) should we need them.

Updates to come throughout the week!

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
The Birmingham game is one of two home matches this season that is on promotion for Young Seagulls members. Adult and Young Seagulls member for 15 quid I think. That is why the seats are being snapped up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Birmingham game is one of two home matches this season that is on promotion for Young Seagulls members. Adult and Young Seagulls member for 15 quid I think. That is why the seats are being snapped up.
Indeed. That should ensure the lower half of the east stand (north end) will be packed, but I'm not sure where else. But that, along with a decent away following, and a fair wind might well see the gate hit 27,000 IMO.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Indeed. That should ensure the lower half of the east stand (north end) will be packed, but I'm not sure where else. But that, along with a decent away following, and a fair wind might well see the gate hit 27,000 IMO.

I think the south stand and west lower corners were also included in the Young Seagulls promo.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good news 28,888.8 is my call (as a pregnant women is bound to be there somewhere)
Any update on 1/2 ST sales anyone, dozens, hundreds, thousands? And when do they start, match 24 is it!?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good thread. Most exciting match for a while. 28K+ and The Amex back to its rocking best will be brilliant.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just bought my grandsons tickets - lower west on the halfway line. No problem.
On the basis that decent seats are readily available my guess would be for a crowd in the high 27's.
Lots of Brummies coming down. They've even taken their full allowance of Boardroom and complementary lounge passes for the first time.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
On the basis that decent seats are readily available my guess would be for a crowd in the high 27's.
Lots of Brummies coming down. They've even taken their full allowance of Boardroom and complementary lounge passes for the first time.

Normally £42 & they'll be v low down, bottom 10? Rows?, so not everyone's cup of tea...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not me, but again as with MKD, they will count my ST. So 25001 ( although laura may be coming down to feed the cat and she will take the ticket)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If anyone has a spare ticket going in WSU for Birmingham game then please PM me asap (I have posted in TICKETS WANTED but the main site gets more views and the post is not irrelevant in this thread...!).

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If someone has a season ticket that is available they would likely want £25 or £30 to cover their losses. If you buy one from the club it's about £40.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I am even gonna come down for this one. CH had great relationship with the people from Birmingham when he was there so a lot of their Boardroom passes will be friends looking to catch up with him as well. Lets hope they go home disappointed though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here