Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy Christmas gifts for wine lovers...

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
http://liscio-glassware.com/

£30 but it's a phenomenal wine glass, R****l make a poor imitation at £135.

I make them.

Top wine expert Matthew Jukes writes:

‘The most finely-balanced wine glass I have ever held.’

‘After having used the Liscío wine glass for six months to taste every single one of the samples that have crossed my bench I can declare that it manages to show every style of wine with incredible clarity and precision. It highlights splendour and exposes ugliness. It is finely made without being mean and angular and the weightlessness allows you to manoeuvre the glass, even half full, with effortless precision. This is a deceptively strong glass, too – it has survived a fair few knocks! I am openly critical of most glass manufacturers and their boastful cod-scientific claims. Liscío is a perfect all-round wine glass working as well with Vintage Champagne as it does with delicate Albariño, mighty Malbec or hedonistic Liqueur Muscat. There is nothing more to really add.’

Retails at £30 per glass, you Seagulls can buy them at £20n+ postage at cost - DM me, easy Xmas present.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
No thanks mate, I would rather spend 20 quid on 4 bottles of wine and drink it out of a coffee mug, but then i have no class.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hello. Did you run this past Bozza before you posted it?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Website doesn't seem to work very well on my iPhone. When I attempt to scroll down it seems to fresh the page and I'm taken back to the top of the page.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I refuse to believe that a wine glass makes THAT much difference to the taste of a wine – certainly not to the layman.

Here's another quote from that page: "“Brilliant! Crystal glasses contain less than a third of the metal content of full lead crystal glasses and have a minimal impact on the environment. They have a high refractivity index giving them a brilliant sheen. As Liscío glasses are handmade variations of a few grams in weight may occur from glass to glass. For safe cleaning of the glass we recommend the light use of a smooth microfibre cloth for drying or polishing, holding the glass by the bowl rather than the stem." KEN FORRESTER, WINEMAKER

Those words leave me with a huge amount of 'so what?', I'm afraid...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here