Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More on ISIS, as if you didn't have enough to alarm you about them...

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
http://www.clarionproject.org/

This valuable (say I) anti-ISIS website publishes English language copies of 'Dabiq', ISIS' in-house monthly magazine (if you can believe it), now at issue 12.

It also publishes their videos. I haven't watched any.

But if you wish to see and read about

- Babies blown up by explosives as training exercise
- Young children publicly undergoing amputations and crucifixions in front of their (also to die) parents
- Industrial scale rape and the most unthinkably dreadful treatment of women
- People slow roasted
- Mass drownings
- Hellish tortures
- Beheadings 'given' as wedding presents
- & BTW unthinkably huge massacring of Moslems, so remember that when 'Islamophobia' is trotted out in the debate - ISIS are the greatest Islamophobes!

It goes on and on and it is all there for you to see, which they want you to, and it's probably a good idea if you do.

It's horrible to say but this is the start of a third world war, but played out according to different rules to the first two. When we enter the battle with air strikes on Syria we will experience hideous Paris-like killings in our streets from a (larger than imagined) caucus of ISIS sympathisers amongst our populace.

But what can we do but fight the scourge?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bye bye thread....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
http://www.clarionproject.org/

This valuable (say I) anti-ISIS website publishes English language copies of 'Dabiq', ISIS' in-house monthly magazine (if you can believe it), now at issue 12.

It also publishes their videos. I haven't watched any.

But if you wish to see and read about

- Babies blown up by explosives as training exercise
- Young children publicly undergoing amputations and crucifixions in front of their (also to die) parents
- Industrial scale rape and the most unthinkably dreadful treatment of women
- People slow roasted
- Mass drownings
- Hellish tortures
- Beheadings 'given' as wedding presents
- & BTW unthinkably huge massacring of Moslems, so remember that when 'Islamophobia' is trotted out in the debate - ISIS are the greatest Islamophobes!

It goes on and on and it is all there for you to see, which they want you to, and it's probably a good idea if you do.

It's horrible to say but this is the start of a third world war, but played out according to different rules to the first two. When we enter the battle with air strikes on Syria we will experience hideous Paris-like killings in our streets from a (larger than imagined) caucus of ISIS sympathisers amongst our populace.

But what can we do but fight the scourge?

Not sure if air strikes will make them go away though, we need to start thinking outside the box. 14 years of the war and terror and it ain't working..

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Not sure if air strikes will make them go away though, we need to start thinking outside the box. 14 years of the war and terror and it ain't working..

NIck I utterly agree with you - strategically they run rings around their opponents, us included, they are an impossible foe. The only victory against them is... I dare not say it...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Genuinely I heard the other day that possessing or downloading their monthly magazine is an offense under terrorism legislation.

Not sure how a translation would be viewed but all the same I would caution against it.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Genuinely I heard the other day that possessing or downloading their monthly magazine is an offense under terrorism legislation.

Not sure how a translation would be viewed but all the same I would caution against it.

I'd love to know where that came from. I think that publicising their degeneracy is the first way to combat them and I'd happily get prosecuted in the interest of informing people as to the true horror of their activities and worldview...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'd love to know where that came from. I think that publicising their degeneracy is the first way to combat them and I'd happily get prosecuted in the interest of informing people as to the true horror of their activities and worldview...

It was mentioned in a BBC interview, with a caveat - don't try to view or download it, because that would be illegal. I think it was mentioned because one of the Paris suspects had a copy on his phone.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
It was mentioned in a BBC interview, with a caveat - don't try to view or download it, because that would be illegal. I think it was mentioned because one of the Paris suspects had a copy on his phone.

I'd love to be a test case for this - everyone in the civilised world needs to read Dabiq, please can someone turn me into the authorities? I'd love to go to jail for this...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

surely possession of this material is not an arrestable offence as a stand alone issue,it must be just used as further evidence of terrorist activity where applicable.

How many journalists for instance download their mag, peruse it then report on its content …..must be 100`s

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Weak politicians, weak willed people in authority. We will only rid the world of this scurge when there is a coalition of boots on the ground. Until then the lives of ordinary people n this world will be affected.

Russia airliner downed, Putin launches more cruise missiles in one day than ever before.
Paris atrocities and France increases bombing on IS and moves aircraft carrier into the eastern Med.
30 British tourists murdered on beach in Tunisia and the UK sticks with its four ancient Tornadoes bombing low grade targets in Iraq. Parliament does nothing!
S..t or get off the pot Dave!!!

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Weak politicians, weak willed people in authority. We will only rid the world of this scurge when there is a coalition of boots on the ground. Until then the lives of ordinary people n this world will be affected.

Russia airliner downed, Putin launches more cruise missiles in one day than ever before.
Paris atrocities and France increases bombing on IS and moves aircraft carrier into the eastern Med.
30 British tourists murdered on beach in Tunisia and the UK sticks with its four ancient Tornadoes bombing low grade targets in Iraq. Parliament does nothing!
S..t or get off the pot Dave!!!

Blame Ed Millband and Labour...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Blame Ed Millband and Labour...

Really?

'Ed Milliband and Labour' and many Tories voted against bombing Assad. Voting for it would have assisted ISIL.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
surely possession of this material is not an arrestable offence as a stand alone issue,it must be just used as further evidence of terrorist activity where applicable.

How many journalists for instance download their mag, peruse it then report on its content …..must be 100`s

Section 58 of The Terrorism Act covers this.

(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)he collects or makes a record of information of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism, or

(b)he possesses a document or record containing information of that kind.

(2)In this section “record” includes a photographic or electronic record.

(3)It is a defence for a person charged with an offence under this section to prove that he had a reasonable excuse for his action or possession.

(4)A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable—

(a)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years, to a fine or to both, or

(b)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or to both.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here