Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As Burnley are all the way down in 5th...

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
... does that mean the Albion still haven't played anyone decent yet? :dunce:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think this game was our hump. See over it now. It's all downhill from here. Championes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was looking at this earlier. Us against current top half sides: P7 W3 D4 L0 (1.86ppg)

Hull - W
Burnley - D
Reading - D
Shelf Wed - D
Cardiff - W
Ipswich - W
Fulham W

Hull are currently doing the best against top half sides - P8 W6 D1 L1 = 2.38ppg - and Derby are just pipping us into third place with P6 W3 D3 L0 = 2.00ppg.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was looking at this earlier. Us against current top half sides: P7 W3 D4 L0 (1.86ppg)

Hull - W
Burnley - D
Reading - D
Shelf Wed - D
Cardiff - W
Ipswich - W
Fulham W

Hull are currently doing the best against top half sides - P8 W6 D1 L1 = 2.38ppg - and Derby are just pipping us into third place with P6 W3 D3 L0 = 2.00ppg.

Hull were always going to ace it this season. I think we are keeping pace very nicely with a lot of our best players sidelined. Difficult to see us dropping a bollock now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
4pts from 2 tricky home games and 9pts (unbeaten) in 5 "tough" away games.

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Wait until after we have played Derby and mboro. If we can pick up 11 points from the next 6 we should coast to a play off finish. Can only really see us collecting 9 points though.

44 from 23 would probably mean 36 from 23 to get a play off finish.

Bham - 3 points
Charlton - 3 points
Derby - 0 points
QPR - 1 point
Middlesbrough - 1 point
Brentford - 1 point

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wait until after we have played Derby and mboro. If we can pick up 11 points from the next 6 we should coast to a play off finish. Can only really see us collecting 9 points though.

44 from 23 would probably mean 36 from 23 to get a play off finish.

Bham - 3 points
Charlton - 3 points
Derby - 0 points
QPR - 1 point
Middlesbrough - 1 point
Brentford - 1 point
we could get 27pts from our 9 games in February and March

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Wasn't sure that was our biggest test to date? Burnley didn't have me too worried considering the hype beforehand the table looks about right Birmingham, Derby, Middlesbrough and QPR to come if after these games anyone dares to say that we haven't played anyone decent they can do one!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
To come through three successive away games unbeaten v Reading, Sheff Wed and Burnley is some achievement. All these clubs will be top 8 and were determined to take our record away but we did a job on all of them. It is a tribute to the spirit within the squad and the superb way that CH has set us up. We are solid through defence and midfield ( although to lose either Kayal or Stephens will undermine us ) and we all know we need a bit more up top.
We are going to have a strong last three months of the season, with Bong and Baldock back, KLL featuring regularly and prospective Jan signings bedding in. Whisper it but its all looking very promising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here