Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
That's me. Feel really sorry for the NSCers who have punctuated tonight's board with so much negativity. I am delighted with today's result, and performance. No Balldock, no Lua Lua, no Bong, November. This time last year we would have been dancing in the street with this result. Please stop moaning.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yup.

Undefeated Zamora Burnley cont WD.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That's me. Feel really sorry for the NSCers who have punctuated tonight's board with so much negativity. I am delighted with today's result, and performance. No Balldock, no Lua Lua, no Bong, November. This time last year we would have been dancing in the street with this result. Please stop moaning.

Just wait till we get vember back :moo:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm with you on this as well. I'm sure some posters have to go out of their way to find something negative. last season I could have understood it but this season we are 2nd and unbeaten

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Would have taken a draw away to Burnley at any point in the season.
Just need to put a couple of wins together in an extremely tough next 5 fixtures.

Yup, and when you look at our remaining fixtures in 2015, there's every possibility we could finish the year top and with a tidy lead:

H v Brum
H v Charlton
A v QPR
A v Derby
H v Boro
A v Brentford
H v Ipswich

Of course we could lose any of these games if we're not careful, particularly Derby away, but my money's on 14 points from a possible 21 ... and you know what they say about two points a game ... :bhasign:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If they're moaning with a draw away to a promotion rival, what will they be like when/if the unbeaten run comes to an end?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree I can't believe some of the negativity from various thread starters. Even the impartial Sky comms said we were very good. Passed it brilliantly at times - so refreshing to see :) Happy here too..!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think a lot of the negativity would stop if we could just pass the ball forward with some attacking intent , i know it was a top of the table , away game but in my opinion we had the beating of burnley and they missed two sitters late on ....just saying .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup, and when you look at our remaining fixtures in 2015, there's every possibility we could finish the year top and with a tidy lead:

H v Brum
H v Charlton
A v QPR
A v Derby
H v Boro
A v Brentford
H v Ipswich

Of course we could lose any of these games if we're not careful, particularly Derby away, but my money's on 14 points from a possible 21 ... and you know what they say about two points a game ... :bhasign:

Brum, QPR, Derby, Boro, Ipswich - that's a bloody hard run!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't believe anyone is being negative after today - really?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here