Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did very well, especially as he cannot have been match fit

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If Uwe was fit I think he would have played - been better than Dunk most of the time. Great to have GG back - excellent performance after a while out.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Genuine question, would anyone be criticizing Dunk so heavily if that incredibly soft penalty hadn't been given against him? Thought he was very solid, seems nsc wants to find something to moan about.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Greer is a liability waiting to happen, as soon as the opposition attacks him with real pace.

Ok sure I've been wrong all season, never any more so than today, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :facepalm: :dunce:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thought he was excellent today, it's an area of the squad that we are strong in 3 very good championship defenders, anyone who thinks Dunk isn't hasn't got a clue. Probably his last season regardless of where we play next year but all three of them have turned in a number of good performances this year. Look at the goals against column..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Two or three years ago GG got sent off at the Amex. That night, after a couple of beers, I wandered up to the park and ride and he came round the outside of the ground from the players car park. There weren't many people left, but he stopped and had a quick chat to each group of stewards round the edge of the ground. If that had been me, I would have had my window up and kept driving. I think he is a very good player and probably an even better captain. Pleased to see him back.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I would say that if most clubs in the Championship lost one of their key central defenders, it would notice in results, luckily we have had the combinations Greer/Dunk, Greer/Uwe and Dunk/Uwe, all combinations have kept us unbeaten, which when you look at goals scored for us is a great achievement.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Greer is a liability waiting to happen, as soon as the opposition attacks him with real pace.

Ok sure I've been wrong all season, never any more so than today, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :facepalm: :dunce:

Bit of a banana skin for you to date....we have a mean defence and GG has played his part

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Genuine question, would anyone be criticizing Dunk so heavily if that incredibly soft penalty hadn't been given against him? Thought he was very solid, seems nsc wants to find something to moan about.

I don't think it was a penalty. Both were at it and, in those situations, referees (other than Hooper when we're playing) would penalise the attacking team. But, at one stage, you could see half of Keane's chest, and then Dunk continued the shirt-pulling for several other corners. So he's due a bit of criticism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here