Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley Away Highlights

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
From the highlights - looks like we were lucky to take a point. I didn't see the game, but each of those chances looked like we were a bit shambolic in defence?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
From the highlights - looks like we were lucky to take a point. I didn't see the game, but each of those chances looked like we were a bit shambolic in defence?

Not at all from my point of view. Watched on the tellybox and personally thought we were the better side, and had it not been for an appalling decision for the penalty, we'd've won.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Very even game neither team really deserved to win, a draw was a fair result. We played a good game under the circumstances although yes there were a few errors.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, from watching those highlights it was most definately not a penalty, and as Chris Hughton said, it was six of one and half a dozen of the other. Maybe the reason the referee gave it was because the Burnley players shirt was half way up his back.

Interesting too that if you believe what the highlights show you, you would think that Burnley carved out all of the chances and had the majority of the play. Although according to the stats that wasn't the case at all.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I hate these clips with the complisory advert. More often than not i give up

I kinda expect it now. In fact they are playing at this precise moment, and I'm not too fussed as I'm reading the comments in this thread :)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The game reminded me of the Hull and Blackburn games, we got an early (very scrappy) goal, and just held on fairly comfortably.

The only difference is we gave away a penalty, and to be honest Burnley didn't have much of a threat going forwards, so we might have nicked it if we still had the lead at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here