Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lucky shirts, tokens etc.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
How many of us are wearing shirts, other items or have match day routines that we are hoping will continue this magnificent unbeaten run. I bought a training top at the Hull match and have been wearing it evrey match since then whether I have bee at the game or otherwise engaged.:albion2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I change the turnstile I use at the Amex if we have lost the previous home game. Getting rather monotonous . . . .

smelly

May 23, 2004
Pants, socks, breakfast, power ****.
It's all still working but I'm getting terrible headaches.
Worth my sacrifice I hope we can all agree.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not had a haircut or washed the monkey poo off of my car from longleat since beginning of August, not washed my volt bong shirt that I wear to home games either :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The first game of this season, I got my vintage 1970's stylee Albion shirt out of the wardrobe only to find it must have "shrunk" over the summer. I wore it every home match last season, but have not worn it once this season, so it will not be worn again.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
We haven't lost a game since the sponsor logo fell off my home shirt.

I've worn it for every game this season.......apart from a certain capital one match when I was out and it wouldn't have been appropriate attire. We all know what happened there.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
It's interesting how many of us have these rituals that are only changed after a Seagulls defeat. Last year I never was able to start any habit because of the poor form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here