Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook Group

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
So, in response to an earlier post about our lack of Facebook activity, I have started a Facebook group.

Go search Facebook for Brighton and Hove Albion Fans, and lets get it started.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Before I sign up to this Facebook, what will actually happen in this 'group'? ???

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
So, in response to an earlier post about our lack of Facebook activity, I have started a Facebook group.

Go search Facebook for Brighton and Hove Albion Fans, and lets get it started.

Will it be like the other one?
I just can't get enough of over excited, middle aged blokes asking searching questions, like: "Will we win? And " will we sign Calleri?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Will it be like the other one?
I just can't get enough of over excited middle aged blokes asking searching questions, like: "Will we win? And " will we sign Calleri.

So, join this one and inspire us :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With respect, what you're doing here is like going into a pub and handing out flyers to all the punters for your pub down the road.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
With respect, what you're doing here is like going into a pub and handing out flyers to all the punters for your pub down the road.

No it isn't.
Your forum, that I have been a member of for about 12 years is brilliant.
I log on nearly every day.
But Facebook is a whole different beast, it provokes discussion from all quarters and is open to all.

There is no "competition" angle here, just a bit of fun.

So, don't stress eh!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No it isn't.

But Facebook is a whole different beast, it provokes discussion from all quarters and is open to all.

In what way do you perceive NSC as not provoking discussion from all quarters and not being open to all?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will I have to look at someone's holiday pictures or their cat wrapped in a blanket?

Dec 29, 2011

Not really, Facebook and NSC are a different breed. NSC you browse and get into discussion, Facebook just gives a quick bit of news. However there are already about a million facebook groups for Brighton, no need for another.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not really, Facebook and NSC are a different breed. NSC you browse and get into discussion, Facebook just gives a quick bit of news. However there are already about a million facebook groups for Brighton, no need for another.

Quick bit of news.

Isn't that what twitter is for?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Alway room for more. ☺

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here