Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sean Dyche

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Usually quite like him but for some reason he's acting like a deluded tosspot.
"Definite pen-could see it from 60 yards?" Do Behave.
"We dominated them and they were poor going forward, we had lots of chances to win the game".

Compared to Chris' analysis I'm confused as to what he was watching...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed. Sadly that's as per the Fergie and Wenger rule book. If he was honest and said that his player had both hands holding Dunk's arm, then refs would think twice about giving them the next 50/50.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
"We dominated them and they were poor going forward, we had lots of chances to win the game".

Agreed- CH watched the game, whereas he just want to be the macho we are hard as nails. - CH came across better as did his team

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He got Mrach the yellow by his antics ehen March hardly touched their guy and got him a wraning for it. He should be bigger than that

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

He seems to constantly need a lozenger. Slightly biased towards his own team like 99 percent of managers. Only classy Chris seems to say what he sees, and boy does he know how to get the best out of this team.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Came over as a deluded idiot and tried to make the commentator eat his words.
No real respect for us. Called our goal fortuitous....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You missed his first one where we referred to our goal as "fortuitous".

But agree with you - always liked the man, but wasn't impressed with what he said today.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've always hated Sean Dyche since when we had Oscar Garcia in charge.

We went up there and grabbed a 0-0, even though we shared the spoils and hit the post.

He decided to say at the end, we parked the bus for 90 minutes and never wanted to win the game!!

I think the bloke thinks he is something special, when he bloody isn't.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Completely agree. Thought the same. Also said they did well considering how lucky our goal was. Very odd man.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
You missed his first one where we referred to our goal as "fortuitous".

But agree with you - always liked the man, but wasn't impressed with what he said today.

Was going to say I forgot to mention that-In what way was it fortuitous? The way we rebounded a shot off the bar? The way it was a close range effort? I cannot fathom what was invalid or lucky about that goal.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Completely agree. Thought the same. Also said they did well considering how lucky our goal was. Very odd man.
Yep his interviews initially sound unbiased and then wallop...he puts in some crass nonsense...our goal fortuitous indeed (hit the bar first)...his pen was certainly fortuitous

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
I like him but he was way off today. Claimed our goal was fortuitous and then as he rambled on seemed to be coming across as over confident that they will be going up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Most refs wouldn't have given that pen. He should be thankful he got a point out of the game, the ginger tw*t.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have been convinced for years that Dyche is a post op transgender person (the strange voice, and the flagrant facial hair are a dead give away), so she has done pretty well in my book. Unfortunately the op seems to have affected her eyesight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here