Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbeaten in ten or only three wins in ten?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Unbeaten and picked up away draws at in form top half of the table rivals.

:)

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I see it recently as 3 excellent draws against top half teams, if we keep winning our home games we're golden. I don't count the Preston game as we were missing the heart of our team in Stephens and Kayal. Again today, we had injuries which disrupted our first 11 yet matched a Burnley side choc full of Premiership players away from home.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I see it as second in a league when anyone can beat anyone, could be better but very much happy in this camp.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Away points at Reading, Wednesday, and Burnley in those 10 games so I am happy with that.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When at the start of the season I'd have been delighted with anything in the top half of the season, to be EIGHT points ahead of the side in seventh place is an excellent achievement .

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Excellent position to be in at this time of the season, but I can't help but be a teenzy bit concerned about our relative lack of goals.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Unbeaten all season, not just the last 10. The fantastic start has allowed us to draw more games during this tougher period. We now have a big game at home against another top 6 rival. I would be more than happy with another draw while we keep getting players back from injury. We all knew this would be a tough period, and many thought today was the day we ended our unbeaten run. We didn't. We returned home with a point from a team that last year were in the Premier League. No one should sniff at that.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No other team in the division has got more points than us after 17 games, if we are doing it wrong, what are they doing?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How could anybody not be happy? Still unbeaten this season, no other club in the entire Football League can say that.

Yes many of our away games have ended up as draws, but if we draw all of our away games, and win those at home, that's the perfect recipe for promotion.

I'm very happy as I expected our unbeaten run to end today.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We have had some hard away games in those 10 and we are second in the league so it's all good. There were a few games we should have won though so 16/30 points could have been better - one or two of those as wins instead of draws and it would be more comfortable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here