Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defending v Burnley

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Andre Gray caused all sorts of problems, thought Greer and Dunk were superb overall.

We definitely look like sticking around in the top 6 at the very least.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Excellent performance. Gray is a handful and we didn't really give him a chance. Today really does give my confidence we can make a real run at the league. We were short arguably two of our first choice 11 as wel.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But... but... you're not doing anyone down after a the team got an impressive point away to 12 man Burnley.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
But... but... you're not doing anyone down after a the team got an impressive point away to 12 man Burnley.

Barnes was at the game, can we just still blame him?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We have no problems with our defence to be fair. Just need someone to come in to replace Hemed who just isn't good enough and never looks like he can score! Greer had a great game as did Dunk for the most part but he still asked the question of the ref for the penalty and needs to concentrate for 90 + mins as he always has a mistake a game. I prefer Greer and Uwe personally.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Good to see GG back leading the defence. We defended well through the whole team - possession football and keeping them from running the game

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Excellent performance. Gray is a handful and we didn't really give him a chance. Today really does give my confidence we can make a real run at the league. We were short arguably two of our first choice 11 as wel.

I would say four - KLL, Bong, Uwe and dare i say it until we bolster Baldock. Absolutely great result and fills me with confidence

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Hemed maybe not brilliant but he just needs a touch of luck. How many times has he hit post and bar so far this season...his off-the-bar made the goal for Bobby....and remember that save from the Forest goalie. Tomar...keep going son... it'll come good for you....well done.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I would say four - KLL, Bong, Uwe and dare i say it until we bolster Baldock. Absolutely great result and fills me with confidence

Forgot about Bong. I was thinking KLL and Baldock. The good thing with our CBs is that when one of them is missing for whatever reason we've got a replacement just as good

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Thought we over hit most of our corners, seemed to be aiming for the player on the far post and missing him!

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I thought Bruno had an excellent game.

This. Absolute total professional. My man of the match and made me realize again that all the Spanish lads at the Albion over the years have behaved impeccably both on and of the field.When the time comes for him to hang up his boots and move on may i recommend a cheeky bid for the Burnley right back no 27, TENDAYI DARIKWA as a replacement.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We have no problems with our defence to be fair. Just need someone to come in to replace Hemed who just isn't good enough and never looks like he can score!

5 in 17 for Hemed is not a bad striker. Yes, his goals have dried up but I'm sure he can find form again.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hemed maybe not brilliant but he just needs a touch of luck. How many times has he hit post and bar so far this season...his off-the-bar made the goal for Bobby....and remember that save from the Forest goalie. Tomer..keep going son... it'll come good for you....well done.
This. You'd have to be a real wanker of a so-called fan to choose to be negative about Tomer when he is obviously playing his part in keeping us at the top of the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here