Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If March, Hemed, and JFC is the answer...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Then 'Papering over the Cracks' is the question.

Not good enough. Period. Get rid and replace in Jan.

Don't get rid. Why do people have the attitude that everyone has to be first team or out the club. You know we need subs and a squad and strength in depth right?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
By the way, you mean ****ing full stop. No one says period unless they've watched too much American TV and have no clue what it means.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Funny how our attacking players always seem to have worse games against the top teams. Wonder why that is :facepalm:

WhingForPresident

Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I wouldn't go as far as "get rid", but we certainly need reinforcements. March, Murphy and Hemed were passengers in an otherwise quality team performance today.

Murphy and March have been inconsistent, but Hemed has been struggling for months now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought March looked quite dangerous, Hemed worked their centre halves and his rebounded shot fell to Zamora to score and JFC was playing in an unfamiliar support striker role. OK we didn't win, but we didn't lose either and Burnley are a good team.

Hemed needs competition for his place, hopefully that'll be sorted out in early January.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Murphy and March have been inconsistent, but Hemed has been struggling for months now.
Hemed has been in the country of less than 4 months.

Inconsistent wingers and a 'struggling' centre forward, I wonder if the 2 are connected.

March got to the by-line once, Zamora scored from Hemed putting himself about in the box.
If the balls not coming to him he's not going to shine.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Yes let's write players of whilst we're unbeaten all season having just drawn away against a team that was in the premier league last season. Loving your logic.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

If joint top is the answer then "why are you a moaning old carp?" is the question.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We have just drawn away to Burnley to extend our record breaking (1 more game) start to a championship season! We can always have better players but for god sake let's concentrate on the positives.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Great idea. Lets get rid of two England under 21 players and our top scorer (especially considering one must have only just come on when you posted this).

We've just drawn away from home to one of the best teams in the league (a team by my calculations who had a striker who cost more than our entire matchday 18) and you do a post like this. We're unbeaten in 18 games and second in the league, competing with teams who have massively higher budgets than us. Some fans don't deserve this team.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
No, i would keep but we need a stricker and have for a while. KLL is keenly missed, miles ahead of our other wingers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here