Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

facebook BHA groups

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I used to 'follow' some of these groups to get BHA news when I was abroad.....until today

One person posted ......is the game today home or away, is it on TV, are we still top.

So I sarcastically replied ....wow you are a good fan...

Then torrents of abuse ( which has since been deleted) such as

1. hes only a kid how would he know? ( surely you have to be above a certain age to use Facebook) parental responsibilty and all that..

Then best of all the following..

' Hes my mate at school and you will have me to deal with if you dont shut it' !!!! hahahaha offered outside by a schoolboy.....Im bricking it now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And you can sit on a SOFA.
Exactly. They're trying to add sofas at games now right? Can't believe it's taken so long. It will be an improvement for sure, but it's still not the same. You can't recreate all of the benefits of watching from home.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
It is a Home Game ......for Burnley....and It is Not on myTelly as I don`t get Sky.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I used to 'follow' some of these groups to get BHA news when I was abroad.....until today

One person posted ......is the game today home or away, is it on TV, are we still top.

So I sarcastically replied ....wow you are a good fan...

Then torrents of abuse ( which has since been deleted) such as

1. hes only a kid how would he know? ( surely you have to be above a certain age to use Facebook) parental responsibilty and all that..

Then best of all the following..

' Hes my mate at school and you will have me to deal with if you dont shut it' !!!! hahahaha offered outside by a schoolboy.....Im bricking it now.

Thats a teacher that called you out, not a pupil

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Thats a teacher that called you out, not a pupil

hahaha some teacher ....calling people out....hes a tosser

or was it you?

I guess the 'teacher' deleted the thread after realising what a **** he had been.

and another thing teachers and pupils friends on facebook? thats way to weird.....how are pupils supposed to respect teachers when they are friends on Facebook and post so much crap?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

or was it you?

I guess the 'teacher' deleted the thread after realising what a **** he had been.

and another thing teachers and pupils friends on facebook? thats way to weird.....how are pupils supposed to respect teachers when they are friends on Facebook and post so much crap?

I think lawro's left foot may be joking?

Big Bill

Banned
Nov 4, 2015

or was it you?

There seem to be quite a few errors in this post. SEE ME!

Billy's Barndoor

May 26, 2015
This thread is pretty embarrassing, why you felt the need to post this I'm not quite sure. Wanted a bit of back-up against the child bullies?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here