Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight Night Tonight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anthony Crolla's rematch with Darleys Perez followed by Martin Murray's shot at Arthur Abraham.

I'm going for Crolla and Murray both to win on points, but narrowly.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
This should be the best night of boxing of the year firstly with the European cards with the two matches you mention then Cotto Vs Alvarez in Vegas.

All 3 tough to call I'll go for Perez, Abraham & Cotto. Although I can see scorecard controversy on at least two of the three fights.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd forgotten about Canelo vs. Cotto - I'm going for Canelo, but I expect it to be close and a cracker

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
As expected a close fight had it 115-115 tough fight to score had 3 rounds even and Murray would win it for me if it wasn't for the points deduction.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I had it for Abraham by 2.

There were a lot of close rounds which could have gone either way but when you're in the other guy's backyard you cannot leave room for doubt, especially as the challenger.

Just seems that Murray is destined to always be the bridesmaid at world level, although he did get screwed against Sturm and arguably against Martinez to be fair to him.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I had it for Abraham by 2.

There were a lot of close rounds which could have gone either way but when you're in the other guy's backyard you cannot leave room for doubt, especially as the challenger.

Just seems that Murray is destined to always be the bridesmaid at world level, although he did get screwed against Sturm and arguably against Martinez to be fair to him.

Funny how people see things differently I think he was robbed against Martinez but was fortunate to get a draw against Sturm.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
That was out of the blue! Didn't see that coming but pleased for Crolla who was harshly treated by the judges in the first fight.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Britain now has 10 World Champions more than any other nation on earth. An incredible stat despite the fact that boxing has far too many belts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here