Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's Most Prolific - 2015

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
With a little over a month to go now, it's a hard one to call this year. Seagulls over Grimsby is normally a shoe-in for a least a podium but has reigned back of late. TLO has barely featured for months now and so some new names must be in the frame? Any decent predictions for this year?

My average is just over 2 posts / day, so as Ant and Dec would say, "Bry Nylon....it's not you."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt I will make the top 20 this year which must mean I have reclaimed my life

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Anyone who features in the top 20 needs to get a life.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ernest? All those Labour party posts must have added up. Although he did go a bit quiet afterwards so perhasp not

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I realised a couple of years ago the daily spats and binfests were not good for my wellbeing so after being a top 20 for 10 years I doubt I will even make the top 100 this year

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My dark horses would be alfredmizen and megazone. Seem to post an inordinate amount of drivel between the two of them

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Herr Tubthumper has to be looking at a decent placing this year. I reckon he could even be challenging for top spot.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The top twenty always consists of posters with more posts in a year than I have managed in nine years on here. Does that mean I have a healthy lifestyle, or that I just can't be bothered and am content to just lurk most of the time?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Easy 10 and Meade's Ball are the most consistently good posters

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A Tory TROLL presumably not only LIVES under the Bridge but also OWNS it and CHARGES you for the privilege of crossing it?

Whereas the Labour TROLL lives in a expensive TOWN HOUSE near the Bridge, has taken the Bridge in to STATE OWNERSHIP paid for by the taxpayer, then makes it unaffordable except for the poor, needy and work shy who can cross it for FREE!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Herr Tubthumper has to be looking at a decent placing this year. I reckon he could even be challenging for top spot.

And only half his posts this year have inided the word 'Germany' :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here