Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Murderer

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Colin Tate 73 of Freshfield Road, Brighton convicted & fined £3k, according to The Argus (if someone could post up) cornering it and then battering it to death with a broom handle

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I know people see them as rats with wings, but they are majestic birds whose natural food sources and habitat has been under attack from humans for a long time. The guy should feel himself fortunate to just receive a fine.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having been attacked by nesting Seagulls on top of the Guildbourne centre I lift my hat to a bloke having a go at one with a broom handle..they're bloody fierce creatures.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
o
I know people see them as rats with wings, but they are majestic birds whose natural food sources and habitat has been under attack from humans for a long time. The guy should feel himself fortunate to just receive a fine.

My guess is, he might receive more than a fine. He surely won't be flavour of the month to some.

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
The bloke deserves to have a broom handle applied to him. Preferably up the rear. No matter what you think of gulls, there is no excuse for this cold blooded behaviour.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here