Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Real Madrid v Barcelona

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going a bit tits up for Real 0-2 down already with Messi on the bench for Barcelona

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Man City aren't doing too well against the scousers either 0-3 after 33 mins :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Barcelona simply awesome, should have been 3-0, great chance missed on the stroke of half-time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Barca putting on a whoopin'

It should have been 4-0 and Messi's taking off his tracksuit too, Ramos on a booking.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Got to hurt to be 0-3 down in the Clasico in front of your home fans, then looking over to the touchline to see Messi ready to come on.

:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What a belter from Iniesta.

He really is a phenomenal player and while MSN tend to get the headlines, Barca would be so much poorer without him pulling the strings.

His partnership with Xavi kept that team ticking for so long and gave the upfront flair the room to do their stuff.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
4-0, it should be more.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Isco straight red.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Meanwhile 1-4 to Liverpool at Chiteh

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As one title race closes another one opens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
... and part of my MOTD veiwing ruined, cheers:thumbsup:

To be fair when two matches are going on at the same time it's standard NSC behaviour to refer to what's going on in both. I generally avoid going on a football forum if I want to avoid hearing the outcome of the biggest domestic match that day.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
To be fair when two matches are going on at the same time it's standard NSC behaviour to refer to what's going on in both. I generally avoid going on a football forum if I want to avoid hearing the outcome of the biggest domestic match that day.
Maybe the thread title should have been Real Madrid v Barcelona and other games from different leagues in different countries?
I understand people posting scores from games going on the same league and can easily try to avoid them but posting unrelated scores on a thread with this title FFS!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Blimey, do people still try to avoid knowing the scores these days ?

'If you don't want to know the score, avoid all forms of social media, tv, radio, and human interaction'

I had until Beach Hut posted it!
I nearly always manage to avoid them, surprised to see them on an unrelated thread about a game going on in Spain though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here