Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moussa Dembele

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Fingers crossed we are keeping close tabs on this lad as from what I can see he ticks all the boxes for what we are looking for.

A young, fast, technically proficient striker who uses both feet and knows where the back of the net is. Good pedigree from PSG and has played all the way through the international levels for France to U20's.

Come on Tony get the cheque book out this lads worth taking a calculated gamble on.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Way out of our price range and probably not a large enough step forward for him.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Way out of our price range and probably not a large enough step forward for him.

If we are offering $10,000,000 for players what makes a 19 year old at Fulham out of our price range?....

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
If we are offering $10,000,000 for players what makes a 19 year old at Fulham out of our price range?....

Considering his age, form and the PL clubs interested him, I assume he will go for upwards of £5m, can't imagine that Bloom is willing to spend anywhere near that on someone of his age. Not really in the same league as Calleri or Bolanos...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Considering his age, form and the PL clubs interested him, I assume he will go for upwards of £5m, can't imagine that Bloom is willing to spend anywhere near that on someone of his age. Not really in the same league as Calleri or Bolanos...

Bolanos is very much an unknown quantity outside of Ecuador. Calleri is unrealistic based on the other clubs interested in him so I think 5m on this lad represents good long term value with the added bonus that he can contribute immediately as well

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fingers crossed we are keeping close tabs on this lad as from what I can see he ticks all the boxes for what we are looking for.

A young, fast, technically proficient striker who uses both feet and knows where the back of the net is. Good pedigree from PSG and has played all the way through the international levels for France to U20's.

Come on Tony get the cheque book out this lads worth taking a calculated gamble on.

Not only whether TB would get his cheque book out but whether Fulham would accept it, which I doubt very much unless it was well into 8 figures

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Bolanos is very much an unknown quantity outside of Ecuador. Calleri is unrealistic based on the other clubs interested in him so I think 5m on this lad represents good long term value with the added bonus that he can contribute immediately as well

Yeah I do agree with you, just doubt whether Bloom would be willing to spend that kind of money on such a young player. I assume we are in the market for a more established striker. But Dembele does seem to be a very promising player, we would be lucky to sign him ahead of a PL club.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
They paid 12 million for mcCormack, I really cant see them accepting less for a player courted by Premier league clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here