Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Than 90 Minutes

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Who's got a copy of this magnificent pictorial record of the bad years? Only 5,625 copies printed.

Remember picking mine up from the equally superb Sportspages bookshop in London.

Hard to believe this is stuff that happened 20 years ago.

More than 90 Minutes.jpg

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Me :) although i was looking for it the other day as there is a photo of me on a march whixh i wanted to show my boys but couldnt find it

Last edited:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Who's got a copy of this magnificent pictorial record of the bad years? Only 5,625 copies printed.

Remember picking mine up from the equally superb Sportspages bookshop in London.

Hard to believe this is stuff that happened 20 years ago.

View attachment 70129

Yes. moody black and white photos help compound the emotions within and helps the girlfriend understand my 43 years of watching the mighty albion.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yip. Signed by Stewart Weir, Paul Heyward, Stewart Storer AND....

someone else. Ross Johnson I think.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes, I have. Signed by Stewart Weir and the great Paul Hayward, plus also signed by Steve Gritt and Robbie Reinelt on the appropriate pages.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Number 1838. Also signed by Stewart Weir and Paul Hayward. It looks like an unsigned copy could have rarity value.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I had a copy, and saw myself at the Archer demo in Lancashire. I think it may be in the bookcase at the family abode.

I was interviewed by a journalist from a national newspaper that day who, thankfully, quoted me correctly and printed a favourable write up on the demo.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Yes I have a copy and I am pictured in the book on the March before the Fulham away game.

Massively important record of the period.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For some bizarre reason I have 2 copies of this book, will have to check them when I get home for the numbers.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
2065 - Signed by Steve Gritt.

I'm not in it :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here