Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dark Star Comes To Haywards Heath

Mr Bronson

Feb 24, 2009
Wasn't there this morning but noticed that Dark Star are taking over the empty bar next to the Cafe Rouge on the Broadway. Very happy to see this. Some proper beer in HH!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good news indeed ! varied and interesting beers without the in yer face attitude and rip off prices of Brewdog.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wasn't there this morning but noticed that Dark Star are taking over the empty bar next to the Cafe Rouge on the Broadway. Very happy to see this. Some proper beer in HH!
Grape and grain sell a whole range of real ales and bottled beers and brew it's own line of beer in the Broadway. Hope they look after the bar better than they did with the Stañd up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They pulled out of the Priory when they realised that one of its customers would be BG:facepalm:

Wrong I do not frequent pubs now only to eat if I go for a drink which is very rare it is the United Services Club. I do not like the way pubs have gone no longer a convivial meeting place as they were. They pulled out of the Priory when a Councillor with a vested interest raised objections. That is the residents of the town in general loss.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Grape and grain sell a whole range of real ales and bottled beers and brew it's own line of beer in the Broadway. Hope they look after the bar better than they did with the Stañd up.

Can see Dark Star taking a lot of the regular drinking customers from the other bars though.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
You need to try Goldmark beers,from a Arundel based set up.Just brought out a lager that is a delight!. Not that known countywide yet??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good news indeed ! varied and interesting beers without the in yer face attitude and rip off prices of Brewdog.

I'm getting you some Brewdog vouchers and an Adele CD for Xmas.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Had a tour of the Firebird brewery in Rudgwick with North West Sussex Seagulls earlier in the year. Came away with a few bottles. Very nice they were too.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wrong I do not frequent pubs now only to eat if I go for a drink which is very rare it is the United Services Club. I do not like the way pubs have gone no longer a convivial meeting place as they were. They pulled out of the Priory when a Councillor with a vested interest raised objections. That is the residents of the town in general loss.

United services great drinking hole it went down hill when they gave women the vote and allowed them to play snooker only joking had one of my my stag partys in the Lounge which was attended by Graham Mosley and Gerry Ryan good old days. I can remeber Five pints of Carlsberg for a £1 .

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Tried a pint of Sussex in the Bent Arms just doesn't taste like the Sussex King & Barnes brewed in Horsham I do miss that brewery .i think it's brewed in Dorset now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here