Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
I now know he will be out untill xmas ,and lualua will not be reasy for at lest another 2 weeks

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Didnt Bozza suggest 8 week. Perhaps the club are playing it close to their chest to avoid being gazumped on price of replacement either permenant or temporary.

Didn't see the 8 weeks mentioned but bad news if so. If true, we look badly short up front with only one misfiring senior striker who's fit enough to play for a full 90 minutes and just one more who can come off the bench to get us through the next 8 games until the window opens in January.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No we shouldn't. It is better to keep these things a secret to stop teams predicting our line-up. Makes it harder for them to prepare.
Exactly. We are continually told of the 'fine margins'.

Keep them in the dark, unless it's obvious like Bong.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
An 8 week injury for Baldock means he is due back at the same time as Bong.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Disappointing if 8 weeks. I trust that the club will get someone in by Thursday, as guarranteed to be in the starting lineup. 7 games till January and will i believe firmly determine our season. Hopefully the recruitment team will have their targets sown up for beginning of January not the end.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Disappointing if 8 weeks. I trust that the club will get someone in by Thursday, as guarranteed to be in the starting lineup. 7 games till January and will i believe firmly determine our season. Hopefully the recruitment team will have their targets sown up for beginning of January not the end.

I was speaking to a man in the know and he wasn't actually sure himself how long it would be - that's possibly why no time frame has been given

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I was speaking to a man in the know and he wasn't actually sure himself how long it would be - that's possibly why no time frame has been given

If were not sure how long he is out for we should assume a significant time, a striker on loan is a priority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here