Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Neil on the Paris attacks

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep good one, he's taken his lead from John Oliver.
A rant which none of you sat in an office would be able to listen too.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I am not a fan of his but that rant eloquently expressed a rage at the nihilistic nature of the cowardly attack and the poverty of the IS scumbags world view. Spot on, as was John Oliver's rant on US TV.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I am not a fan of his but that rant eloquently expressed a rage at the nihilistic nature of the cowardly attack and the poverty of the IS scumbags world view. Spot on, as was John Oliver's rant on US TV.

John Oliver is about the only decent satirical / current affairs programme on US TV apart from Real Time with Bill Maher. Unfortunately as it is on HBO a lot of Americans wont get to see it

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
John Oliver is about the only decent satirical / current affairs programme on US TV apart from Real Time with Bill Maher. Unfortunately as it is on HBO a lot of Americans wont get to see it

He is indeed. Wish he'd leave the Redskins alone the though, those segments are just total BS. Other than that he is brilliant.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a Buglers naturally Oliver is my hero.

Typing 'John Oliver Bin Laden' into google will highlight where John learned his craft for Monday's show.
(NSC would let me go into NSFW detail)

His show is excellent, he can get a little carried away with his new found celebrity status, but that's forgivable when looking at the work they are doing.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My cap is doffed to you Mr Andrew Neil !
Well said and I think exactly what people want to say everyday but are just too scared too in case they are classed racist. Islamaphobic or any other concotion that the PC wankers want to make up.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN !!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I doubt that IS is that bothered what Andrew Neill thinks. I know I'm not,

Anyway, for what it's worth, well said Sir Combover.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Shirley Neil didn't say that on the left wing, lilly livered, PC,muslim loving,anti-British,BBC, did he?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A great rant and expresses my feelings exactly. Islamic Scumbags indeed!

Minor correction though...not to detract from the comedic content...'creme brulee', I think originates from Cambridge, Englandshire and not France. I am sure I saw this in a quiz once and was slightly surprised; hence why it has stuck in my brain cell. Anyway, I am not wanting to detract from Mr Neil's wonderful statement.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here