Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Hinchcliffe's top ten Championship players so far

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great to see him spotting that promising, underpaid youngster, Joey Barton too. A real eye-opener, that one. Expert analysis there. :tosser:

Stumpy Tim

Just baffling that he didn't look at the table, see one team unbeaten, and lazily say "well I guess I should choose at least one from that team".

Couldn't even be bothered to do that. He's just looked at the top scorer list & ex-prem players. Wonderful journalism

el punal

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
When all is said and done, Hinchcliffe's nose looks like a penis.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's only his opinion, and not a very credible one at that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Who cares I am all for us just slipping under the radar with no one taking us seriously with them proven wrong & getting beaten up in our back yard.....

Then at the end of season walking around the playground at the battered and bruised egos of Muppet's and journeymen laying on floor....

Let's have that "Who's the Daddy now" attitude at the end of the season....

He said swinging his sock round stuffed with ping pong balls inside.... more in hope than belief....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Who cares I am all for us just slipping under the radar with no one taking us seriously with them proven wrong & getting beaten up in our back yard.....

Then at the end of season walking around the playground at the battered and bruised egos of Muppet's and journeymen laying on floor....

He said swinging his sock round stuffed with ping pong balls inside.... more in hope than belief....

Very much this ^^^^

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I'm not sure we've slipped under Sean Dyche's radar - and it's the likes of him that matter. Not some toby who steals a living write shite for Sky Sports.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No big deal. I care about how we do, not what outsiders think. Pretty happy with the squad, I expect it to be strengthened further in January, and I know this sounds greedy but a little disappointed we haven't got more points from all the draws.

I know I am a lot happier when Stephens and Kayal start together in the middle but maybe we're a proper team rather than a load of star players.

Stumpy is right about Hinchcliffe though. He is no authority on the Championship, and I suspect that the only reason Sky have got him involved there is that he is not a big enough name, or good enough, to talk as an ex-player about the Premier League. It would be nice to have genuine Championship experts on the subject.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
TBF as an ex pro he has more knowledge and expertise than any of us.

You're clearly wrong. The fact that he last played in the Premier League over a decade ago is no indicator of his expertise of Championship players now. For all we know, he's been sitting on a beach in the intervening years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here