Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Al bangura

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Thought I recognised the name and then I checked he was on loan to us.

A former footballer who was brought to the UK as a child and forced into male prostitution, is now working with the Premier League to raise awareness of the growing number of teenage players being tricked into leaving Africa for Europe.

http://bbc.in/1kJEUVD

What on earth?!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Will never forget his "tackle" v Leyton Orient away.

Ball bouncing around at knee height as he goes in for a 50/50. Somehow he managed to kick the Orient player in the chest. Yellow Card. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
People trafficking is modern day slavery. I can imagine that a lot of young African boys would want to come to Europe to play football. This is the sort of thing that FIFA should be preventing, not bribing all and sundry to hold tournaments.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ - that is shocking.

There seem to be a growin numbe rof fake agents that are doing this. There was an appeal on Talk SPort the other day from somewhere like the Maldives where a family had been tricked out of everything they own with the promise of a trial at Manchester United

Definitely agree that FIFA need to be doing something about this, however with the agents not being associated with them it would be really difficult

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here