Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tory lady looked a bit uneasy when the pointed out the Saudis prosecute gay people as well.

Max Hastings is very intelligent

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Tory bird has been seriously owned tonight....I'm surprised that Bozza,being non partisan and independent hasn't pointed this out yet?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Typical 'London' audience.

Bickering point scoring descending into a farce

David Dimbleby losing his rag

Compulsive viewing!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There's never any solutions between the bulllshit

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Strangely,the Al Jazeera chap, the guy from The Indy and Max Hastings did very well I thought.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
Strangely,the Al Jazeera chap, the guy from The Indy and Max Hastings did very well I thought.

I agree they did, but why strangely.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

The Al-Jazeera chap has got plenty of previous as a not-so-liberal commentator. He's basically a mouthpiece for the Iranian government and no friend of the West. He's on record as referring to us kaffirs as people of no intelligence and live our lives as animals, atheists are mere 'cattle'. Best not mention his views on apostasy, homosexuality and the like, suffice to say he's not a fan.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The Al-Jazeera chap has got plenty of previous as a not-so-liberal commentator. He's basically a mouthpiece for the Iranian government and no friend of the West. He's on record as referring to us kaffirs as people of no intelligence and live our lives as animals, atheists are mere 'cattle'. Best not mention his views on apostasy, homosexuality and the like, suffice to say he's not a fan.

Looks like he is trying to re-invent himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here