Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Greer still good enough ?

Cowla005

Nov 18, 2015
No one is doubtful that's he's been brilliant for the club over the last few years. He's been so reliable throughout the years but obviously as he's got older he's got slower and less aware , that's where this question comes from. Is he still good enough to start for us and for the premier league next season (hopefully)?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was still good enough 20 minutes ago, so yes, I'd suggest he STILL is.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No one is doubtful that's he's been brilliant for the club over the last few years. He's been so reliable throughout the years but obviously as he's got older he's got slower and less aware , that's where this question comes from. Is he still good enough to start for us and for the premier league next season (hopefully)?

Can't wait to see what your third post is

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
He is good enough for this season, but regardless of which division we are in next season, I'd rather he wasn't with us on a playing contract.

Like Calde,would like him to move into a coaching role with the club though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dreadful player. Perhaps we should get Will Buckley back on loan and slot him into centre half rather than play this useless porridge wog.

[/persus]

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
He's still solid and a good general but his pace worries me. (And the odd occasion where he hits our crossbar etc)
Personally I'd rather see Dunk and Hune forge a partnership together in the starting 11. Having said that Greer isn't captain for nothing.
I'm off to strap my tin hat on now as this is gonna be a binfest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here