Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Ruel Fox

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just having a debate at work, our tree is going up this weekend but some colleagues already have their tree up and one has had it up for 2 weeks already. Is your tree up yet??

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just having a debate at work, our tree is going up this weekend but some colleagues already have their tree up and one has had it up for 2 weeks already. Is your tree up yet??

Usually the weekend before Xmas (which should be plenty) but our new grandson is coming to stay for a month so one week earlier now. Houses with Xmas trees in November deserve a brick through their window.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Genuinely thought you were talking about the gales and up rooted treason the garden! Anyway too early for the Christmas tree by far

SAC

May 21, 2014
Saturday 19th December as we have family coming down on the 20th.

Unless you live in a shop. November is far too early.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Seriously?!? November is even too early for Sainsburys to have it up (not that it stops them)

What sort of utter nut case puts it up outside of December? When I was at home it would be Christmas Eve some years, now mini sock is around it is usually first weekend of December but even that feels early

Reminds me of this (no idea how to link a video properly) [edit- how lovely it did it just from the link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eAZ4hYel04

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have a plant in the corner which has slowly died over the last few months so I'm contemplating replacing it with a tree[emoji106]

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No bloody way - about a week before Christmas at a push. We don't even mention Christmas in our house until after the 19th November as that's my son's birthday and it seems unfair to discuss the next celebration before his has happened.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My son in his first flat, left his up all year. It was a Christmas tree, an easter tree, a Summer holiday tree, a Birthday tree, and finally, a Christmas tree again

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here