Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
On sale to ST holders with over 1,150 points.

What are the chances this will go to general sale?

Hoping to go with my mate who's back from Australia after 1.5 years. If any ST holders aren't going I would greatly appreciate if you could get me a couple.

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
No one able to tell me if this is likely to go to general sale?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
On sale to ST holders with over 1,150 points.

What are the chances this will go to general sale?

Hoping to go with my mate who's back from Australia after 1.5 years. If any ST holders aren't going I would greatly appreciate if you could get me a couple.

Ordinarily I'd say not, this is one of the best away days we have and only 1600 or so tickets. But it's an early kick off on Boxing Day and there are no trains, so it might just make general sale.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Got my ticket thanks to a good NSC chum. Getting the Costa Express for this one, don't have to worry about getting there and back then.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ordinarily I'd say not, this is one of the best away days we have and only 1600 or so tickets. But it's an early kick off on Boxing Day and there are no trains, so it might just make general sale.

2.30-3.30 journey via East Grinstead from Brighton.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got my ticket

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Fingers crossed i'll get some tickets for this one. Am planning to spend Christmas alone in London in part to go along to this game with relative ease. Have to check my points when I get in tonight, and then keep on top of it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hoping there will still be some left on Monday for the 1050+ points lot. Can't imagine Boxing Day without footy :down:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Does anyone know if coaches will be going from the amex?

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Like I said, if any ST holders are not planning on attending I would greatly appreciate it if you could get me a couple of tickets.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
would like to go to this, but it's a toss up, being closer to Rotherham usually.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here